Sunday, November 6, 2011

Exhausted but Thankful

Where do I start?

 
http://getselfcentered.com/im-exhausted-and-what-this-means-to-you


It has already been a week since the conduct of the Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2011.  And I have so many things to blog about that are still on my mind.   I never got the chance to write the past days.   After the summit was concluded with the concert of David DiMuzio, the excitement and adrenaline in my body settled down and the stress and fatigue from all the preparation has finally sunk in.  All I did on the 31st was lie on the bed, sleep, eat.   And on November 1st, when I am about ready to start blogging, my mother have to be admitted to the hospital.  So, I have to stay with her for her first and third night in the hospital.   But yesterday, my mother was already ok and has checked-out of the hospital.    :-)

My body may have been really tired with all the activities  I have attended to, but I am very much thankful.

Thankful for the success of the Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2011.   All the invited speakers came specially those from Manila.  Thank you very much to Commissioner Naderev Saño and his staff Desiree, to Mam Janette Toral and Anna Oposa, for their all out support.  Without their presence, the summit would have not been successful.  And to think they are from Manila and with all the travel advisory (negative, of course) circulating, they still decided to come to Iligan.  Thank you very much.

I am thankful to David DiMuzio and Carlo Rafanan for accommodating our request for them to hold a private concert in such a short notice.  Thank you so much.

Thanks to all the bloggers and non-bloggers who were able to attend the summit.  Their presence was definitely one reason the summit was a success.  Especially to those who are not from Iligan City.  For coming all the way to Iligan from Manila, Cebu, Cagayan and Bukidnon.

Very much thankful to the sponsors, performers and partners - establishments, institutions, companies, government agencies, individuals - who have greatly helped in the success of the summit.

And to all the members of Iligan Bloggers Society, Inc. who have labored with me to make this event a success, not for us, but  for Iligan City.

To all who have appreciated our efforts, who have posted blogs about the event, who have sent messages of thanks to IBS.

And last but not the least.  I am very thankful that my mother is ok.  No major illness.  :-)

Thank God for all the blessings.   :-D



http://www.writeshop.com/blog/category/encouragement/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails