Friday, February 14, 2014

Nobody Loves Me Like You Do

It's Valentine's Day once again.  And today is my 11th Valentine's Day with Pat.  As I was listening to Anne Murray's greatest hits on Youtube last night, I chance upon the song "Nobody Loves Me Like You Do". 

Listening to the lyrics of the song, I found myself relating to it.   And made me wonder

What if I never met Pat?
Where would I be right now?

Hmmm....

I don't know. 

All I know is "life falls in place somehow". 

Our very first picture together in November 2003.  
Taken during our very first out-of-town trip at Cagayan de Oro.

Last night, I was supposed to make a video compilation of our pictures with the song "Nobody Loves Me Like You Do" as background music.  But I couldn't get to download the song.  So, I opted to post here the actual video of Anne Murray and Dave Loggins singing the song. 



Happy Valentine's Day to my one and only Pat.  :-)

More Valentine's Day with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails