Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blogfest Soccsksargen 2.0 - The Funnest

I posted last November 17, 2011 that I am going to GenSan for 4 reasons.   The main reason was, of course, the Blogfest Soccsksargen 2.0.

I have read about Blogfest Soccsksargen in the internet which has the slogan of being the Funnest Eyeball in Southern Mindanao.  I've always wondered what it means. 

So, on November 26, 2011, I've finally found out what it means.  I was so really surprised with how the event was organized.  I expected it to be the usual talks of speakers, raffles, picture taking.  And that's it.  To my surprise, the Blogfest was more than that.  Really hats off to Mr. Avel Manansala and his brother Orman for a really well organized event.

I have so much to tell about the blogfest that I might make this a series post.  First on this post will be one of the reasons the blogfest is the funnest.  :-)

It is already very common these days that organizers would put up a photo wall for the participants to take pictures with.  However,  in Gensan's Blogfest, they had a twist with the photo wall.  The photo wall was still there.  But they added a photo booth.   With the photo booth we get to have 3 shots (equal to 3 photos) to make our poses in front of the camera.  After the 3 shots are taken, the pictures are immediately printed in a collage with the title of the event and the date.  Below are the photos we had with EZCapture Photo booth.  


Our first poses before the program proper started.  Pat is missing.  ;-)

Couldn't get enough of the photo booth, we posed again, twice, during lunch break.  :-) 
This time the group is complete. 

Group pic with Berniemack of HabagatCentral.com

And to complete the day with the photo booth, Pat and I have to pose for souvenir, just the two of us... hehehe.


I want something like this in Iligan.  Hmmm... 


Photos taken from Facebook fanpage of EZCapture Photobooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails