Saturday, July 6, 2013

A No-Cook Birthday Celebration

Today, I turned 39.

And what I liked about the whole day is that I didn't get to cook a single meal, hehehe...  Seems like the cook is on day off. :-)

Ate breakfast together with Pat.  We had bread, with my homemade sandwich spread of chicken, boiled eggs and bacon bits. :-) 

Then for lunch, I went to Iligan Medical College to meet up with Pat.  We ate at Hungry Juan, across the school.  Since it was so hot during the day. I slept in the afternoon for about 2 hours. ;-D

And for dinner.  Pat and I left the house at past 6pm (after watching a cartoon movie).  We had dinner at Zoey's Cafe.  :-)

 
Pat : "hmm.. unsay ako orderon?"

While waiting for our orders. Piktyoor2x sa. :-)

Pat with my camera. This is what happens, hehe...



Shrimp Pesto Linguine
I can't taste the pesto, hehe
Mustard Cream Dory
  Pat said he can't taste the mustard, hehe
Ka-double date namo ni Pat
Pat's niece, AJ, and her younger sister bb J
Our instant kids, hehe
Strawberry Shortcake
The very last food to be finished.  bb J took some time to finish it. 
AJ said the cake is very dry. :-(
Kulit bb J.  She spiced up the night. :-D
The love birds  :-D


Thank you Lord for another year.   Thank you for all the blessings. 

Thank you Pat for the no-cook birthday for me. Love ya. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails