Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Inspired by Bo Sanchez's Maids


Even before I got married, I have always wanted to invest in the stock market for me to have a passive income for future use.   But never got the chance to do so because I was afraid.

I was afraid because I don't know a thing about the stock market.   "Makalibog ang numbers sa stock market." (The numbers in the stock market are confusing.)

And the stories I hear about the stock market, from those who have tried investing in made me doubtful to invest in the stock market.   "Daghan daw na akansi sa stock market tungod sa pag naog sa price sa stocks." (There are many who lost in the stock market because the price of the stocks went down.)

Until in 2010.   When, one of the newsletters (or Soulfood letters) of Bo Sanchez talked about his book, "My Maids Invest in the Stock Market... and Why You Should, Too"

In the book, Bo Sanchez shared the story of how and why his maids invested in the stock market. How they managed to set aside a portion of their salary so they can have something to look forward to in the future. 

And I was like... Jealous.  Here are the maids of Bo Sanchez, earning just enough for themselves and their family in the provinces, yet were able to save to be able to invest in the stock market.  And here I am, earning a bit more than they.  I get bonuses every year, increases in the salary almost every year.  And yet I've got nothing to show for my future. :-( 

It was like LIGHTNING STRUCK ME! 

After reading the book twice, I decided (with my husband's approval, of course, hehe) the next extra money that comes our way, I will invest it in the stock market.  And sure enough, in December of 2010, we had an extra bonus.  And I invested it all in the stock market.  Then I saved every month and buy shares whenever the money is enough to buy the minimum allowed.  And if I again receive an extra money, I add it to the investment. ;-)

And now, more than 2 years later, my investment have already grown more than 50%. 

Being a member of the Truly Rich Club has been a big help to me in my investment in the stock market.  The Club, through Bo Sanchez and his mentors, has guided me on how to invest and which company to invest to. 

Would you like to also have something to look forward to in the future? Join Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club and start investing for your future through the stock market.

 By the way, I am already a member of Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club before I invested in the stock market. :-)

The book, "My Maid Invest in the Stock Market, and Why You Should, Too", can be accessed for free when you visit the Truly Rich Club website.  So visit the site now and start reading the book and be inspired. 



God bless us all.  :-)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails