Saturday, October 27, 2018

The Journey Continues

2014.   The last post I made here.

2018.  Four years.  My blog has been asleep for 4 years.  I thought I'd never write again.  But somehow my mind seems to tell me to write again.  I don't know.  But I have to give this another shot.  I have so much on my mind, I thought I'd better write it down to clear them out.  And give space for new things.  :D

(Image source : https://pixabay.com/en/the-way-road-way-road-trip-1208199/)

So, as time passes, I will again write my adventures in life.  Memories will be the only thing I'll have when I grow old.  And I don't know how much memory my brain will give me in the old age.  So these blog posts will help me remember things that I may already forget.

And so.  The journey continues.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails